FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

Hello Again
Monday, March 10, 2008
I don't know how many times I can apologize for my blog not being updated on a regular basis. This is another attempt at redemption. Since the beginning of February I have had another bout with a health problem. I was hospitalized for more than a week, had surgery and am now just getting back on my feet. Hopefully within a week I will be back at my day job and Twenty One has a brand new project that should be getting underway very soon.

See ya' soon!
posted by Twenty One Productions @ 1:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.