FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

TEST SHOOT IS LIKE RED BULL!
Friday, June 13, 2008
We've debated, talked, planned for months now. But the time is finally here! Saturday night we are doing a test shoot for a possible upcoming feature. I'm working on the storyboards right after I finish this post. Lately I have been doing a lot of shooting, directing and editing for news. That gets old REAL quick. It's steady work, but you can burn out fast. That's why this test shoot is like a Red Bull to my brain! Planning shots, breaking down the script, storyboards, it's like my creative director light has been turned on with a 5K bulb! I'll continue to post on the progress of this shoot and ultimately the progress of the movie it's preludes.

TIME TO GET TO WORK!
posted by Twenty One Productions @ 9:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.