FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

Losing a Loved ONE
Monday, May 19, 2008
Now I'm not sure I should be writing this right now seeing as though I'm heavily sedated but here goes. Friday night 11:45 p.m. we lost another member of our family to cancer. This was the aunt of my first wife who died of the same type of cancer. She lived close, stayed close but struggled in the end, and I'm certain she was ready to go. I've seen it before. She wasn't quitting she was ready. She was peaceful and was surrounded by family and friends. Myself not included since I did not think I had the fortitude to handle it. I've been by the bed side when someone takes their last breath and that shit is burned in your memory 4 life!. Believe me. I'm sad, contemplative and melancholy. Or maybe I'm just a big pussy that has let a lot of feelings die inside at an early age. I hope not. I'm sensitive and there is a whole life out there to be lived. Does anyone read this crap I write anyway? I hope mother's day went well for many. But all in all today sucked for many close to me. Stay driven, stay alive, feel alive, do something you never thought you had the guts to do! Life ain't waiting on you!

"Above all endure!"
posted by Twenty One Productions @ 10:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.