FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

FINALLY...The Finales!
Monday, May 14, 2007
When LOST debuted almost 3 seasons ago I admit I watched very little TV. On most occasions I watched out of boredom more than anything else. Now since LOST I watch because I MUST and because I have DVR. Those 2 things, serialized dramas and DVR have hog tied me to my television set and I am looking very forward to the season finales. Quite frankly, I need a break, I need a hiatus. It's a lot of work and very time intensive with these shows. While I love most of them many are shows that I have so much time invested into I can't just walk away.

LOST started it all in my home. Now add 24, HEROES, SMALLVILLE (that one is a friend's fault), HOUSE, MY NAME IS EARL, THE OFFICE, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, DIRT, THE SHIELD and many other not so mentionable shows, not to say that DIRT is something I am proud of, that have become part of my TV watching addiction. Not to mention the plethora of reality TV shows my daughter adds to our limited space on the DVR. It's insane and I know it but I am an addict and I don't want help I just want my dealer to go away for a few months and leave me alone. In the meantime I can just go back to my NETFLIX addiction for the summer and welcome back the networks come fall.

My TV owns me and I know it might get worse. But I can quit anytime I want. Well as soon as I find out what happens on HEREOS and 24....and maybe LOST.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Twenty One Productions @ 12:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.