FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

The Future's So Bright....
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Dave and I did podcast #24 last night and we discussed the final review of "Rise of the Troopers," a little about the DVD, and some TV and film talk. One thing of great importance to me is to get this blog going again and to the best of my ability on a daily basis.

Which leads me to the future of my blog and indirectly the rest of our blogs. We have a lot of things going on at the end of this month and well into the summer. We are taking "Rise of the Troopers" out to L.A. and will be at Celebration IV. Since I can not go with the guys this time around I will be reporting on the events going on out there. The guys will give me regular updates, photos and so on and I will be posting them daily. I'll keep you updated on the release of the DVD, after parties with cast and crew and possibly some interviews, pics and more.

If the film does well, which we completely expect, more news will be posted here. So stick with me we have lots to talk about!

Labels: , ,

posted by Twenty One Productions @ 12:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.