FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

Brave New World
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
The blogs have changed. From now on there will be 3 different blogs that you can read from us here at Twenty One. First will be mine. I have been a co-owner/writer/director/producer/camera operator/ and so on and son for Twenty One for all 4+ years of it's existence. With such a long list of descriptive terms for what I've done and do for the company if I had to sum up with just one title it would be director. That's what I love, that's what I'm best at and what I want to be known as. Everything else is something I do when needed, but a director is what I am. My blog will be about pretty much anything that I find interesting about film. I'll add tips on directing, pre-production, post-production, working with actors and crew and if it strikes my fancy anything else that I have a opinion on, but I'll try and stick to films and filmmaking.

The second will be from David Cottingham our resident founder/co-owner/producer/actor/writer/editor/and so on and so on. But like me one title defines him best; producer. He has produced each and every one of the 10 films that Twenty One has solely or partly produced.

The third will be from writer Mat Raney our newly acquired member of the Twenty One team. Mat does many things as well but first and foremost he is a writer. He writes novels, screenplays, and now, I'm sure, an informative and entertaining blog.
posted by Twenty One Productions @ 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.