FRAME by FRAME

News and commentary from Russell Johnson and Twenty One Productions.

The Last Few Weeks in Review
Monday, July 02, 2007
OK so my daily blog has been suffering from neglect the past few weeks or so. That's not to say there's not much going just that I am not the most consistent writer out there, and I am using the word writer very loosely. I am feeling the laziness of summer starting to take me over although that's not to say I haven't been busy.

Twenty One is just about to finish helping writer/director Jared Smith of Moon Tower Films complete principle photography on his latest movie tentatively titled THIS MODERN LOVE. I was out on several shoots and things were looking very good. I got to step in as an actor this time round and I had a lot of fun doing it, although I am fairly certain all my scenes will only be available on the deleted scenes section of the DVD. Check out Moon Tower Films HERE.

Twenty One is also in the early stages of trying to secure financing for our newest full length feature movie. No details on what the film will be since several proposals are on the table. I'm fairly certain the film will be of the suspense/thriller genre. Details will be made available as soon as we can release them.

Finally, RISE OF THE TROOPERS, has been doing GREAT! Thanks to everyone out there who's been watching and spreading the word. We are consistently on the top 5 of iFilm's "Most Popular" Star Wars fan film list and the views just keep growing. Again, thanks to everyone for their support!
posted by Twenty One Productions @ 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

© 2007 TWENTY ONE PRODUCTIONS, All Rights Reserved STAR WARS and all associated characters, logos and other elements are the property of LucasFilm Ltd. This production is a "Fan Film", and as such no profit can be made from the presentation or distribution of this film. This film is not for sale. STAR WARS is a Registered Trademark of LucasFilm Ltd.